Papa John’s is a Pizza delivery chain of restaurants in the United States. It is named among the largest and fastest growing pizza companies in the world and is ranked high in customer satisfaction.
The idea of papa johns reviews was visualized and initiated by John Schnatter who started his career in the same industry by delivering pizzas being a pizza driver. After graduation he had the opportunity to work in his father’s bar, but he wished to serve his very own pizza to his very own customers. To achieve this goal John sold his car.
In a very limited time, Papa John’s has achieved huge success of being one of many largest pizza companies and obtaining high ranks in customer care. One reason for their success, as mentioned by their tag line “Better Ingredients, Better Pizza”, Papa John’s uses the finest of ingredients in its preparation and presentation. From water to protein enriched flour, meats, cheeses, vegetables along with other ingredients Papa John’s concentrates on fresh, neat and hygienic products. Each pizza is served with all the required garlic sauce to dip and thin crust.
In case you are looking to partner with Papa John’s in the business of serving our prime quality pizzas in your customers, and deciding on a Papa John’s franchise you must have at least a rough idea about the first franchise fees.
• Minimum value for just one unit is $250,000; 4 to 10 units are $1 million, and 11 units require $2 million in value.
• Liquid assets composed of cash and readily available financing should total a minimum of $250,000 for a variety of units.
• At least one partner, an effective business management background, and close proximity towards the location chosen.
• Franchise fee is low at $25,000
• 5% ongoing royalty fee payable monthly.
• The estimated investment is between $160,000 and $395,000 with the average unit of 1200 to 1400 square feet in a strip center running about $220,000.
• Renewable every 10 years.
• Absentee Ownership – Actually encouraged if you don’t have QSR experience.
• Ranking – Recently named the #10 Global Franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine.
• Forced Marketing Budget – A franchisee must spend a minimum of 7% from the monthly net on marketing.
Papa John’s Franchise Information:
Business Established: 1985
Franchising Since: 1986
Franchise Fee: $25,000
Total Investment (US): $160,000 to $395,000
When looking to begin papa johns corporate address it is necessary, particularly considering today’s market, that you search for specific methods to cut minimize or reduce overhead and risk. Any business will have risk, but it is important ldzxcs have a full understanding of the amount of investment, startup cost and “ROI” (Return on your investment).