Are you completely naive in terms of Seo? No matter if you happen to be a seasoned webmaster or a complete novice, you have probably noticed the great struggle that comes with boosting your internet search engine ranking position or Search engine ranking positions, if your cool. However , there are numerous different SEO Optimization strategies being outlined throughout the web that it is hard to know which of them to pick. I’m here to solve this issue for you. I am going to walk you through the proven in depth process of vastly boosting your Search engine ranking positions.
Step 1: Evaluate which keywords you need to optimize for.
It is important to discover which keywords to optimize for before you begin your SEO optimization efforts. You should pick out 2 or 3 keyword phrases that you want your internet site to rank high for. You can find great keywords by using Google AdWords: Keyword Tool. Just search Google for Google keyword tool and enter in the keywords that you are currently considering optimizing for and also this program will show you the previous months search volume for those specific keywords. This SEO tool will even provide you with alternative synonymous keywords that you can select from. I suggest picking a keyword phrase that has had a minimum of ten thousand searches in the last month. I know you may be thinking why not optimize for that keyword that has probably the most searches throughout the month? Well, the situation with this particular strategy would be that the more searches that keyword phrase gets, the better competitors there are that will be optimizing to them. The better competitors, the harder it will be to rank for anyone specific keywords. This is the reason I suggest opting to optimize to get a less competitive keyword phrase initially. When you have succeeded with this less competitive keyword phrase, your traffic improves, thus improving your Google merit, and in turn making it simpler for you to rank well for more competitive keywords later.
Step Two: Analyze The Competition On-page Optimization.
* You should head to Google and perform a search for your keyword terms. Ensure you are not logged into Google whenever you do that search, because it may change the results. On the search engine results page you should analyze your primary competitors sites (i.e. the top 5 results). The following is a step-by-step guide of how to perform this analysis:
* Check the page rank from the webpage that you are seeking to outrank. You can find several different page rank checker tools by using Google and looking out for page rank checker. If the page rank in the top 5 websites is below a page rank 5, you may have a very good possibility of out optimizing them. When the page rank is 6 or over you might would like to try optimizing for a different set of keywords, being a page rank of 6 and up is VERY good and will be hard to beat.
* Go to the website which is ranking high to your keywords, start from site 1 and work your path down through site 5. Once on the page, click on the view button in the top of the browser and after that click Page Source. If this new screen pops up select the edit button then click find.
* Hunt for the page’s title tags. Once you discover them, check if the keywords you happen to be analyzing are contained in the competitor’s title. Should they be, that’s ok; you can add them to your page title as well.
* Hunt for h1. You are wanting to check if the site has your targeted keywords within their h1 tags. You may want to try to look for h2 and h3 tags as well. When they don’t hold the keywords inside the h1 tag it becomes an benefit to you simply because you can add those to your header tag.
* Now search the page for the keywords. You should see how often the webpage has the keywords listed on it. Ensure that you analyze how often the keywords are listed on the page in regular font, as well as, bold, italics and underlined. Make sure your write this information down so you can one increase your competitor with your on page SEO optimization.
* Check to see if the keywords are placed in the initial 25 words of the page and also the last 25 words from the page.
* Your on page SEO optimization strategy:
* You will want to be sure that your targeted keywords are indexed in your title in a way in which reads naturally.
* You should make use of your main keyword phrase inside your website description 2 times also in a way in which sounds natural.
* You will want to incorporate your targeted keywords within your Meta tags.
* You will want to add your primary targeted keywords in h1 tags on the top of your web page.
* Ensure that you list your keywords once in each paragraph on your site. Also, attempt to make use of the keywords once in italics, once in bold, and once underlined through the entire page. – At the most, only use keywords once each paragraph. You don’t want to use the keywords a lot of times because this can result in a negative impact on your SERPS. Google will spot this ploy as keyword stuffing.
* Try to make it so that your main keywords are placed in the initial 25 words of your own webpage and the last 25 words of your site. A trick I prefer to make certain my keywords will be in the last 25 words of my website is simply by adding those to the copyright portion at the bottom of my pages.
* Now, I want to allow it to be clear that on page optimization is only a VERY small factor in your SEO optimization campaign. On page optimization is only going to help your SERPS should you correctly conquer your off page optimization efforts, just on page optimizing is not going to dramatically improve your search position.
Step Three: Analyze Your Competition Off page Optimization.
Now you will want to check the off page optimization tactics that your competitors are utilizing.
To get this done you should analyze the number and excellence of backlinks that are linking towards the your competitor’s site. You can look for the number of backlinks a web site has by making use of Yahoo as an SEO tool. Head to yahoo.com and search by using this format: Link:http:// www. yourcompetitorswebsite.com. This search will show you how many of the websites pages are indexed by Google, offering you an improved concept of how many times Google visits the web page, as well as, the quantity of in links or backlinks that this site has pointing with it.
Now for your time consuming part; you will need to determine the caliber of the hyperlinks which are linking back for this site. Here is a set of several things you will want to take a look at when determining the standard of the websites backlinks:
* The Page rank in the page linking for the site (i.e.www. website.com/pagelinkingtowebsite).
* The page rank in the main URL from the page linking for the site.
* How often the page uses the targeted keywords in:
* The title in the page (i.e. between the title tags)
* In every h1, h2, or h3 tags – Inside the main body from the page
How many times the keyword appears on the page in regular font, as well as, in bold, italics, and underlined.
After analyzing the backlinks from the top five competitors making use of the mentioned SEO Tools, you will want to choose some of the same top quality backlinks which are linking for your competitor’s site who have the correct characteristics (i.e. correct category, onpage keywords, etc.) that will make a direct impact on your SERPS.
When you have chosen your targeted link partners you will want arrive there whois information i.e. who owns the web site. You can find this info by going to whois.com and doing a search making use of the site address.
Once you have the webmasters email, you should write them a letter asking them when they might consider exchanging links together with you. Ensure that you already have their website link on your own website. Provide them the address where they can see their link. Provide them with some kind of incentive for linking back for you. Be imaginative, and then try to ensure the letter sounds somewhat personalized. There is nothing a webmaster hates more than acquiring a letter which is painfully generic.
I am going to say it again, as it is vital. Offer the webmaster reasons to link back for you. Emphasize What’s within it to them should they link to you (i.e. you believe your web site will certainly be a great resource for his or her users or anything lypgtz that nature). Initially you will definately get more no’s than yes’s but don’t get discouraged, here is the case for a lot of new web owners and it will get easier as your website ages.
Now, I know this sounds like Much to analyze manually, so for anybody which is interested, I would personally like to introduce an incredible SEO tool that can completely automate this process for you personally.
The program will provide you with everything you need to analyze your competition backlinks and facilitate your link-building campaign.